Thursday, November 21, 2019

Cover Design Template

For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really catches someones eye. I'm going to have the main title "Coastal Craze" at the very top because its catchy and draws attention, on the left side say what is going to be included in my magazine. For example each beach will have its own article so the list of the beaches I will be seeing will be on the right side. I want the image to have a good contrast with my font and not draw the attention away but keep a settle non distracting view. I chose this font because its bold its neat and intriguing, not distracting or difficult for people to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience Engagement Research- Vactions

Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...