Monday, December 2, 2019
Interview/ Questions
I will be interviewing locals people who are on the beaches and live in the area and maybe some that are visiting for the holidays and don't live near the beaches and the coast is something new for them. There wont be much scheduling for the interviews because it will be the same as when i go for the photo shoot which will make it a lot easier. I will be asking them if they are locals or just visiting so that I can have multiple perspectives of the beaches in my articles, They will be asked why the chose to go to that specific beach that day; whether its an everyday thing for them or the weather was nice or they were on vacation and the beach was what they came for. I will also ask about what makes the beach important to them so i know why the beaches interest so many people to add some persuasive opinions in the article, and finally what do they like about to beach whether its the activities they do, family fun, nice weather, great views so show more of that through the photos and describe the fun things people enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...
No comments:
Post a Comment