Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Project Selection - My Decision
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will make me more confident in the magazine. Also with my certificates in word will make it easier for me because i understand the layout and all of the tools to make my magazine look its best. The magazine was what i picked automatically because they are more expressive in my opinion. You have the words that explains and talks about a subject but then you also have the visuals so if the reading isn't clear enough the images give you a more clear view while also helping you visualize. Unlike the film with more of the motions and camera angle and different shots and maybe a few words here and there, you may not get the message clear and people may be confused with nothing helping them understand more. My project is going to be very colorful and just an upbeat feeling when you see the cover. It will go under travel and will be based on Florida beaches and activities to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...
No comments:
Post a Comment