Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Project Selection - Film

Some aspects of film that would interest me would most definitely be Ferris Bueller. Learning about the different techniques they used to pull off certain scenes was fascinating. Also when they show the process of casting the roles and voicing the opinions on the different people would be challenging for me  because I can never make decisions nor can I be 100% honest with people. The newsroom as well was a great visual by showing how they prepared before they went on the air. They were rushing and trying to figure out what would be best to put on the air and it was very intense. The film project would be good because I enjoy putting clips together its like a puzzle to me and the edits and special affects is fun. What would be challenging for me would be managing the time and being sure everything was put together and filmed when its was suppose to. As well as trying to figure out the design and meaning behind the film. Planning is going to be the hardest part for me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience Engagement Research- Vactions

Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...