Monday, October 28, 2019
Project Selection - Magazine
The Newsroom inspired me to do the Magazine because it shows how everyone cares and reacts to what is written. For example the false statements about Will that were posted in the magazine and everyone knew. As well as when we analyzed the magazines, seeing the ways different subjects interested certain people based on the photos and content they included. With the Magazine I will be able to do more and personalize it and be sure it includes all I need which is more of what I wanted. Also I feel more comfortable editing photos and laying them out and fonts and word designs all seem very much easier then making a film. Some things the may be challenging would be planning it all out because I just do what come to mind and change it a lot so making a plan and sticking to it may be challenging. As well as finding a topic there are so many things that interest me that I would want to see posted in a magazine but hard to pick one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...
No comments:
Post a Comment