The other sections in my magazine include the beaches and activities for the beaches. Having more then one beach would show the differences of the beaches the opinions people have on each beach and what activities are mostly at certain beaches that may interest them more then others. i made an even number of ads and articles so that everything would be evenly separated and distributed the ads through put the magazine to break things up a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...


No comments:
Post a Comment