Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Feedback and Revisions
I plan to change my fonts make them more professional and bold so that they are easier to read and look more like a professional magazine. I am also going to take some more photos so that i can have more of a election then mainly sunsets. I am going to take more pictures with people and families maybe doing some activity or playing in the water or sand. I'm also going to change up the layout by making my text into columns and having a main picture above and then just sub-pictures through out the text just to give some visuals along the way. The cover layout is also going to be switched up to make it more interesting and fun while taking away the transparency on the photo laying the article titles in the little puddle of water that runs through the picture and moving up the title while changing the fonts. I believe theses revisions will improve my magazine because it will make it look more professional and appealing to my audience so that more people will me intrigued. As well it will look more organized with the new layouts by being easier to read and understand, the more pictures will look better as its a travel magazine its all about where you are going so the pictures will be good visuals to keep the reader interested and more likely to visit the beaches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...
No comments:
Post a Comment