Tuesday, January 14, 2020
My Target Audience
The target audience I am going for is family oriented people, who may not live near beaches , that enjoy soaking up the sun, outdoor activities, and adventures. They are mostly going to be in their thirties early forties. people who have had time to start there family who are physically and mentally stable where they are. target people who make at least $25,000- $40,000 a year because the beach area is typically very expensive since it is on the water and many people go as tourist or for vacation. The views the coupons all the information and personal experiences will very much intrigue the readers to enjoy the issues and go on these trips to take our advise and use these hotels and activity sites which could make the reader feel more comfortable and eventually trust what we have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...
No comments:
Post a Comment