Sunset is a magazine company who writes issues based on traveling places to travel activities located in the places which is how I created my magazine issues. The target audience is similar to mine due to the issues they created with the topics including traveling and depending on the places they list they are trying to target middle aged people, people who are out of school and adults with decent paying jobs that would love to go on a vacation to take a break from work and everyday life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...

No comments:
Post a Comment