Today in class we utilized adobe indesign to layout our two page spread. The software was a little confusing and difficult at first because I had never used indesign before but after using it for the class I got the hang of it and it became a lot easier to understand and use. I was somewhat overwhelmed having to learn how to use a brand new software and trying to remember where everything is what the tools are used for and which tools I mostly needed for my page layout. I do believe i will use indesign to make my page layout since it is a lot cleaner when making the magazine type layout. It also looks more like a magazine when created in indesign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...


No comments:
Post a Comment