Thursday, February 20, 2020
Marketing Plan
Based on the research i have done on the way magazines are marketed and specifically travel magazines. To advertise and get the word out about my magazine i would deliver free samples. Therefore i can sell more then just the context i can sell the benefits through the magazine such as hotel tips, Vacation, Tips, coupons, which will not only improve my magazine but help boost hotels and certain vacations spots popularity. I will also have a digital online website for the magazine where people can read the articles and issues with out lugging around the paper copy. I would also want to attract the younger audience so making a social media account such as Facebook or Instagram that gives a summary of a different issues each day with a link to the digital website if they are interested in reading more or getting the coupons which would also keep our rating up and invite more people of all ages to read our issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Engagement Research- Vactions
Vacations Magazine uses practicality in their articles which is what I am trying to do when including the different personal opinions and be...
-
For my cover design I want the main background photo to be a picture from the beach with a main subject that draws the attention and really ...
-
The front cover is a girl who looks very fashioned. she is the main focal point because of the bright demanding patterns she is wearing with...
-
I have chosen to do the magazine project because working by myself and being able to have complete control of how I want it to look will mak...
No comments:
Post a Comment